We are grading students on their work and students will receive a grade for ART on the fourth quarter report card. To make sure you are doing your work and getting credit for it TOWARD your ART grade, you need to communicate with me that you have done it!!! A photo sent to my email or my ggogle classroom will work. Please make every effort to share with me so that I know how to grade you for the fourth quarter. Students who didn’t sign up to google classroom, make sure you do that as soon as possible by using the code shared with your class. Let me know if you need help entering the code and I will help you to join google classromm as soon as possible.
The grading for the fourth quarter is as follows:
Elementary Grading Criteria – COVID-19 School Shutdown
For the current marking period:
Students receive feedback on weekly assignments in the form of narrative comments.
- Meeting: regularly submitted work and attended check-ins
- Accuracy of work assessed on standards/graded/recorded in MiStar
- High participation
- Progressing: Submitted most assignments and attended some of the check-ins
- Limited Participation: with one of the following explanations
- Rarely or did not submit work (may be required to attend summer school)
- Rarely attended check-in sessions (may be required to attend summer school)
- hardship during the time of instruction (summer support offered)