Unit 2 Study Guide
Interactive Landforms (only use this map if you are done identifying the major landforms)
Listen to the readings to answer this in social studies notebook:
- Source: Title of both books
- Influence: From what point of view are you getting the information from?
- What push factors were evident in the two books?
- What pull factors were evident?
- How were the two immigrant stories alike?
- How were they different?
- Conclusion: What can be determined about immigration from the two stories?
Unit 5 Government
Through Cleveler –> go to Discovery Education and look up “Understanding the Constitution” for each branch
Unit 6 Rights and Responsibilities of Citizens