It is the end of the first week of school! We ended the day with a fun celebration of Field Day for all classes.
Math: Succeed workbook pages 5, 6, & 7
Reading: Read 20 minutes each day
I hope you have a safe and relaxing Labor Day weekend!
School resumes on Tuesday.
Good afternoon! Today was a successful first full day of school. Students learned 3 ways to read a book and practiced building their reading stamina for Read to Self – they reached almost 9 minutes! They also picked out up to 4 books to read during Daily 5.
Please remind students the importance of bringing and emptying their homework folder each day. I sent home a lunch calendar & instructions to sign up for the Remind Application for communication.
Please tell students that we have GYM tomorrow!
Specials will start tomorrow:
- Monday = GYM
- Tuesday = ART + MUSIC
- Wednesday = GYM
- Thursday = Science Enrichment
- Friday = MUSIC
Hello parents, students and families of Room 204 – 4th Grade! I wanted to welcome you back to the 2019-2020 Miller Mustangs school year. I hope that you had a relaxing and enjoyable summer.
I am SO excited for this school year! I am hoping for a year of continued growth and success for each student. It will be possible with hard work and by supporting one another.
A couple notes as we begin the first day of school:
- The first day will be a half day with dismissal at 11:45am.
- Friday and Monday of Labor Day weekend there is no school.
- My name has changed this year- formerly I was Ms. Prebenda, but now I am Mrs. Silva! Please be patient as my name is updated in the system. 🙂
- Let’s have a great school year!