Tomorrow is the day! We are so excited about this trip to Lansing! Here are the details!
- Come to school at 8:00 WEAR YOUR 3rd GRADE MICHIGAN SHIRTS!
- Line up at your regular third grade doors for breakfast and regular line up. Do NOT line up at the main school door! You will not be allowed in early at those doors.
- Students will check in with their teachers at this door
- Students will pick up breakfast from the teacher and report to the classroom
- Make sure to bring the following:
- A coat (it’s supposed to be cold)
- A lunch (no food will be available to purchase)–no glass bottles or caffeine
- Spending money (optional) in a labeled envelope, bag, wallet if you want to visit the gift shop. Your money is YOUR responsibility.
- We will begin loading onto the bus at 8:15 and depart at 8:35.
- If you are not at school by the time, we are ready to depart, you will be staying at Haigh for a school day at Haigh.
- Arrangements have been made for any students who will be staying behind at Haigh.
If you would like to help plan our holiday party, we will have a brief parent meeting on Thursday 12/12. Meet in room 32 from 3:45-4:00.