Greetings, Friends & Families!
Poem of the week
blowing into town
like one, last,
or a cold little
in her winter nightgown.
—————— N. M. Bodecker
What was Happening?
- “J” is the letter of the week.
- The letter “J” craft. “J” is for “Jelly Beans”.
- The letter “J” poster.
- The letter “J” worksheets.
- Reading Comprehension: “What book did we read?”, & “Who was the character?”
- Reading Comprehension: “Pete the Cat Saves Christmas” book by Eric Litwin.
- Core Words from “Core First” learning series. This week’s core word is “I”.
- “We Are” book from “Core First” learning series.
- Math Comprehension: Counting numbers 1-10.
- Represent addition as “putting together” and subtraction as “taking from” in everyday activities.
- Visited Gym, Music, & Art.
This week’s story:
Enjoy this week’s pictures:
- December 7th Late Start
- December 12th Life town/CBI
- December 14th Picture Retake Day.
- December 23 Sing-A-Long ceremony
- December 24 Winter Break starts.
- January 9th/2023 School reopens.
Have a safe and nice weekend:)