5th Grade Miller Mustangs Recommended Supply List
- 8 notebooks
- 1 1-inch binder
- binder tabs
- 6 two pocket folders
- 2 packs loose leaf paper (wide ruled)
- 12 #2 pencils
- 3 highlighters
- 1 pencil sharpener
- 4 glue sticks
- 1 box of crayons
- 1 box of markers
- 1 box of colored pencils
- 1 pack of dry erase markers (EXPO markers or other brand)
- 1 large pink eraser
- 1 ream plain white printer paper
- Ziplock bags (1 box quart size; 1 box gallon size)
- 1 pencil box
- 1 pack of sticky notes (Post Its or other brand)
- 2 small bottles of pump hand sanitizer
- 1 container of disinfectant wipes
- 3 boxes of kleenex tissues
LATE START TOMORROW WEDNESDAY, April 24th SCHOOL STARTS AT 9:35.
Please make sure students review their math flashcards, and that they are getting a goodnight’s rest throughout the week. Also, be sure to eat a nutritious breakfast everyday this week!
Essra Algahmi 4:20-4:40 pm
Asma Alnamer 4:40-5:00 pm
Shaima Askar 5-5:20 pm
Ali Nabhan 5:20-5:40 pm
Ayah Musa 5:40-6:00 pm
Harith Nasser 6:00-6:20 pm
Sam Ali 6:20-6:40 pm
Norehain Hendad 6:40-7 pm
Bingo for Books is taking place at Miller today from 4:30-5:30 pm. Please stop by and join the fun!
Bring a bagged lunch for the field trip tomorrow!
LATE START TOMORROW WEDNESDAY, MARCH 12 SCHOOL STARTS AT 9:35.
Our class will be going to the Cranbrook Institute of Science on Thursday, March 14, 2019. The cost is $8.00 per student and they need to bring a bagged lunch with them.