Good Morning Howard Dragons!
While families are learning to use BBB with their classroom teachers, we plan to hold off on virtual meetings to give everyone time to get comfortable with it.
Please know that we understand how hard this has been to all families. We have families ourselves and are juggling many of the same things that you are.
Our lessons should be a FUN way to engage in school and are not intended to be a further point of stress, but a way to balance yourselves holistically.
At this point, the district is requiring us to give “grades” based on participation. So we are required to provide lessons. We are focusing on making those FUN and beneficial, not stressful! You will all benefit from taking a break from your core subjects each day to participate in our fun! Then, just show us the fun you had!
Connect in our blog., the Lessons are in our Google Classrooms.
Mrs. Bagnall http://iblog.dearbornschools.org/bagnalj
Mr. Haliburda https://iblog.dearbornschools.org/halibuf
Mrs. Thomas http://iblog.dearbornschools.org/thomas
Music Google Class Codes:
- Ms. Bagnall K-5: ycg42v2
- Ms. Hartick Band: zqnaq3t, Orchestra: ksc6cqu
PE Google Class Codes:
- Kindergarten-2nd Grade Class Code: uxr5bl4
- 3rd-5th Grade Class Code: pbwlrxk
Art Google Class Codes:
- Kindergarten google art classroom class code: x7742vz
- 1st grade google art classroom class code: asxnyvj
- 2nd grade google art classroom class code: 6iqg53g
- 3rd grade google art classroom class code: jv4xvbo
- 4th grade google art classroom class code: 6yhajk2
- 5th grade google art classroom class code: oknozyb
Media Google Class Codes:
1st, 2nd, 3rd graders are already signed in to their media google classrooms 🙂