(Urgent) Howard Special Weekly Announcement
Good Morning Howard Dragons!
Thank you to all students and families who have participated in their special area classes and shared with us your participation! We loved seeing what you have done and we miss you!
You ARE getting grades from each of your specialist teachers!
Specialists will NOT be posting any new lessons.
Please take this time to complete any lessons you have missed!
ALL LESSON SUBMISSIONS are DUE BY 10:00AM THURSDAY, JUNE 11, 2020.
HAVE AN AMAZING SUMMER AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE FALL!!!
Below is the grading we will be using, along with how to connect to us!
Elementary Grading Criteria – COVID-19 School Shutdown
For the current marking period:
Students receive feedback on weekly assignments in the form of narrative comments.
- Meeting: regularly submitted work and attended check-ins
- High participation
- Progressing: Submitted most assignments and attended some of the check-ins
- Limited Participation: with one of the following explanations
- Rarely or did not submit work
- Rarely attended check-in sessions
- Family hardship during the time of instruction
Connect in our blog, the Lessons are in our Google Classrooms.
Mrs. Bagnall http://iblog.dearbornschools.org/bagnalj
Mr. Haliburda https://iblog.dearbornschools.org/halibuf
Mrs. Thomas http://iblog.dearbornschools.org/thomas
Music Google Class Codes:
- Ms. Bagnall K-5: ycg42v2
- Ms. Hartick Band: zqnaq3t, Orchestra: ksc6cqu
PE Google Class Codes:
- Kindergarten-2nd Grade Class Code: uxr5bl4
- 3rd-5th Grade Class Code: pbwlrxk
Art Google Class Codes:
- Kindergarten google art classroom class code: x7742vz
- 1st grade google art classroom class code: asxnyvj
- 2nd grade google art classroom class code: 6iqg53g
- 3rd grade google art classroom class code: jv4xvbo
- 4th grade google art classroom class code: 6yhajk2
- 5th grade google art classroom class code: oknozyb
Media Google Class Codes:
1st, 2nd, 3rd graders are already signed in to their media google classrooms 🙂