Hello Class of 2023.
This year’s scheduling will be done completely online through your Student Connect account. You will have 1 week to select and submit your classes online starting Tuesday, April 21 – Tuesday April 28.
You will only choose your electives and science course. Your remaining core classes will be scheduled for you at a later time.
Please review the Class of 2023 Sophomore Year Scheduling Presentation, the Student Portal Course Request video on how to select your classes via Student Connect, and the Online Grade 10 Course Selection Sheet. On the course selection sheet, only the yellow highlighted classes will be available for you to choose in your Student Portal. Those students interested in AP US History or Geometry need to email their counselor after they have selected their electives and science courses.
Hello Parents and Students,
The following is an update on the AP exam testing procedures. This information has been shared by the College Board:
- The College Board will provide remote learning resources.
- All exams will be a 45 minute free response online test.
- Students will be notified by the College Board with two different dates to test. One test date will be earlier for those who would like to take it while the content is still fresh. A later test date will be available for those who want time to practice.
- Students can take the exam at home using a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Taking a photo of handwritten work will also be an option.
- The exam does not include any multiple choice questions. The free response questions are designed in a way to deter students from using outside sources.
- The exam will only cover content that has been covered through the beginning of March.
- Starting Wednesday, March 25th students and teachers can attend free live AP review courses.
- The College Board has indicated that the full exam schedule will be available by April 3rd. Please make sure you are checking the email that you provided to the College Board daily.
Hello Parents and Students,
Students who qualify for dual enrollment are welcome to review the attached presentation. Dual enrollment is open to approved 12th graders (1st and 2nd semester) and 11th graders (2nd semester). If you have any questions, please contact your counselor.
Attached you will find a presentation of our course offerings for the class of 2023. Students will be given a hard copy of their course selection sheet by their Language Arts teacher when we return to school. A sample sheet has been provided.
In the meantime, please go over the slides and course options. Students should select their two electives and 4 core classes. This is a good time to start thinking about your career goal and your results from YouScience. Try your best to choose courses in the next 3 years that help you in your chosen field.
If you have any questions, please email your counselor.
Seniors, please follow the directions and sign up for the Counseling REMIND.
A-Alm Text the message @darwish1 to the number 81010
Alo-C Text the message @hipple1to the number 81010
D-H Text the message @mberry1 to the number 81010
I-O Text the message @fawaz1 to the number 81010
P-Z Text the message @rashad1 to the number 81010