Steps for pick up from Mr. Short:
- For maximum protection we will be placing your students’ resources in a brown bag labeled with their First Name, Last Name, grade level and Teacher.
- Pick-up will be a drive through service. Grades K-1-2 will pick up using the Silvery Lane drop off lane. Grades 3-4-5 will pick up using the Coburn drop off lane.
- Parents please place a sign in your passenger window with the names of your student(s)(First Name, Last Name, Grade Level and Teacher.
- When you pull up to the grade level station, we will then place the brown bag of resources into your trunk and you will be all set 🙂
- Returning Haigh Items-We will have bins set up for safety belts, classroom books, library books, etc..Please place items in a clear/plastic bag that is labeled with the classroom teacher’s name or library. ***These items can be placed in your trunk and we will take out while placing your students brown bag of resources.
***Following these steps will keep everyone safe and healthy, thank you for your help and cooperation 🙂