Coming up during the week of February 10th, is O.L. Smith’s Spirit Week, sponsored by the Student Council! Read more to find out what the days are, and some ideas on what to wear!
- Monday, February 10th: Decades day, in which you can dress as your favorite decade! You can wear a poodle skirt for the fifties, an old band shirt for grunge 90’s, a tye-dye shirt and lots of peace signs for the 70’s. Or, you could even come up with your own creative decade idea!
- Tuesday: School spirit day! Go Vikings! Sport your Viking gear, or wear blue and gold!
- Happy Sports day! Wear a team t-shirt or hat!
- VSCO day! You don’t have to add the sound effects (tsk, tsk, and I oop), but you can come wear scrunchies, big shirt, hydroflasks, puka shell necklaces, and more!
- Last, but not least, O.L. Smith will rap up the week with a pep rally and color day! Sith graders’ color is yellow, Seventh graders’ is red, and 8th grades’ is blue.
Thanks for reading! Happy Spirit Week!
-Myrna S. Burkhalter