A few reminders of upcoming activities and dates to remember.
- Tomorrow, Thursday, October 28, we will be celebrating the season of fall. Children can wear fall colors to include orange, red, yellow, and brown.
- There is no school on Tuesday, November 2. Teachers will be attending a professional development meeting.
- Parent teacher conference dates are the evening of Nov. 4th and 9th. There will be all day conferences on Nov 11. Please check your child’s folder for your conference date and time. Please let me know if you prefer to be in person for the conference or want a virtual conference using Zoom.
- No school on November 11 due to conferences.
- Thanksgiving Break/No school November 24, 25, 26
Have a great week!