The students love writing in their notebooks!
They practice tracing their names and other words that they ask me to write.
It is a great way for them to practice writing and language! 🙂
We had an AMAZING time at Lifetown!
Just a reminder that tomorrow is our field trip to Lifetown and Leon’s Coney Island!
we will leave at 9 am and return at 2:30 pm.
The children (and adults!) are very excited. 🙂
I know we will have a great time!
- We learned the difference between wants and needs
- We learned about past and present
- We practiced our language skills to answer ‘who?’ and ‘what?’ questions
- Our letter of the week was the letter D!
we identified the letter D, what sound it makes, and words that begin with the letter D
- We practiced addition and counting
- Our handwriting letter was Q
- We made Play-Doh during group therapy
Mariam was so excited to help wipe down the tables after we made play-doh! She is such a great helper!
- We learned about our new month, December (and will continue to do so next week)!
- We got to play outside and enjoy the warm (well, warm for this time of year!) weather!
sorry for the late post. i couldn’t get iblog to work!
Our classroom is in need!
donations needed please.
WE ARE IN NEED OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
Here are a couple examples of what we like to eat at school:
any and all donations
are greatly appreciated! 🙂