Group 1 (in person instruction on Monday/ Thursday)
Virtual ( on Tuesday/ Wednesday/ Friday)
Group 2 (in person instruction on Tuesday/ Friday)
Virtual ( on Monday/ Wednesday/ Thursday)
Click on Hybrid schedule link:
8th graders follow hybrid schedule time March 1st
8th graders come in person beginning March 15th
Please read the following information regarding WIDA testing this school year. We thank you for your cooperation during this time.
- The state of Michigan requires all English Language Learners (ELLs) to take the WIDA Assessment, an academic English language proficiency test, every year.
- There are four parts to the test: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
- Test information and results help teachers plan how best to teach your child and provide proper services.
- Based on this WIDA data, your child’s intervention support is determined.
- The test will be administered in person, and all safety measures to prevent covid-19 will be in place.
- You will receive a reminder phone call before your child’s scheduled assessment day.
- Drop off your child at the main office door.
- Students must wear masks.
- The test may take 4 hours from 8:45 until 12:45.
- Please be on time.
- Students will be marked school-related on the day of their test.
- Students will be provided with a snack.
- Students will call for a ride when they have finished testing.
- Please pick up your child promptly.