- I checked the graphing review from yesterday.
- I passed out a review sheet for the 2.1 graphing quiz next Tuesday. It is posted below, along with the answer
- Students turned in Friday’s worksheet if they were absent.
- Went over rel. freq. histogram HW from yesterday.
- We finished the 2.1 notes on graphing today–we did cumulative frequency line graphs (ogive)
- HW pg 50 #1-22 and create 4 ogives using our freq. distr. sheet.
- Graphing quiz next Tuesday.
1st hour–no class held–students were taking senior picture.
2nd hour–no class–many students signed out for the day and only a handful of students were present.
- We took the 2.1 Obj 1 quiz on frequency distributions (tables…no graphing stuff)
- We went over yesterday’s HW
- Today we learned to graph frequency polygons…notes are posted below.
- HW page 50 #25, 26 and create 4 frequency polygons from the freq. distr. sheet we did in class.
- Bellwork #3
- Students worked on 4 problems creating expanded frequency distributions from scratch. The blank one is posted below if you need it. It is important that this sheet is correct as we will be using it for some graphs.
- Passed out a 2.1 Obj 1 quiz review for the quiz on Wednesday. Also posted below.