The first page has some information from the district. The 2nd page is the math HW. Take care everyone!!
- Today we are going to continue our work on proportions, except you will be writing your own and then solving them.
- I have attached a video to help you see how to do this.
- The trick is to keep the “units” on the same side of the fraction: so miles over hours on both sides OR # of hotdogs over money on both sides.
- There will be no work assigned on the weekends or during spring break in April, but please expect some kind of review (or puzzles when I am brain dead) Monday-Friday.
- Thank you to all of those turning your work in and sending me pics of being stuck in your house. My mom and I are enjoying them and I miss you all!!
- We are doing another review of proportions today. There are 10 problems. I have attached them below.
- Please email me your answers and I will check this and get back to you as soon as I can.
- If you are having issues opening word documents, please let me know, I can email you separately with PDFs.
- Please let any other students in my geometry classes know that I am putting work on my blog. I can only email people and if students are not checking their emails, they are not seeing these assignments.
- You are being graded for turning stuff in each day!!!!
- Stay healthy!
- Watch this video to review how to solve proportions.
- Do the problems that are attached below and email me you answers.
- Once you do that, I will send you the correct answers back with work shown.
- I am keeping track of who is sending me work and will be putting grades in. Please let your classmates know if you can contact them. I only can do so by email!
Hello everyone! I hope this finds you safe and healthy! We have been instructed to assign daily work and check 2 assignments a week. You will be doing SAT practice…with a different topic each day. Email me your answers (and work, if possible). I will check that you have done your best to complete the assignment. Once you email me your assignment, I will actually send you the answers with explanations!!!
Since I am not sure if everyone has access to technology, I will not be moving on with the geometry material. We will do SAT practice and review. Let’s see how many of you remember your basics!! hahahahahah. I mean…..good luck!
Please take care of yourself and your family. Do your best to not follow the news and social media too much–take a break and try not to get too anxious about stuff. Hope to see you all soon and we WILL figure all of this out. In the long run, it will just be something else we talk about to our kids, like JFK, 9-11, Pearl Harbor.
- We went over yesterday’s HW
- Students worked on fixing quiz mistakes and some online assignments for the 6.1-6.3 quiz retake this Friday.