The first page has some information from the district. The 2nd page is the math HW. Take care everyone!!
- Today we are reviewing solving equations with percents.
- I included 3 examples that I solved on your notes.
- We did this in 2.6 if you have notes that you would like to go back and look at. The 2nd attachment are the book’s examples with solutions worked out also.
- There will not be any review assigned during the weekends or over spring break in April. But please expect small reviews Monday-Friday, as that is what I have been asked to do.
- I am keeping a log of who is turning stuff in.
- Stay healthy and safe!!
- Today’s HW we will be reviewing how to solve an equation for y.
- Here is a video with an example to help.
- Once you email me your answers, I will check them and send you the solutions back.
- I am keeping track of who is turning in assignments–these are being GRADED for participation.
- Your HW today is graphing a system of linear equations. That is 2 lines in the same plane. Their solution is where the lines meet.
- Parallel lines have NO SOLUTION because they do not meet.
- Watch this link here to see an example from Khan Academy on how to graph a system of equations:
- Your assignment with some hints and notes is attached below.
- Please email me with any questions or issues!!
- Be safe and stay healthy!
Hello everyone! I hope this finds you safe and healthy! We have been instructed to assign daily work and check 2 assignments a week. Your first assignment is come college review problems, attached below. Email me your answers (and work, if possible). I will check that you have done your best to complete the assignment. Once you email me your assignment, I will actually send you the answers with explanations!!! Some of these problems may be material you have not seen, but do your best please.
Since I am not sure if everyone has access to technology, I will not be moving on with the stats material. We will do college review. Let’s see how many of you remember your basics!! hahahahahah. I mean…..good luck!
Please take care of yourself and your family. Do your best to not follow the news and social media too much–take a break and try not to get too anxious about stuff. Hope to see you all soon and we WILL figure all of this out. In the long run, it will just be something else we talk about to our kids, like JFK, 9-11, Pearl Harbor.