Review Literacy Unit: Wheels All Around
Reading: We will be reading Duck on a bike, Thanksgiving mice, Happy Thanksgiving Biscuit!
- Comprehension: Review character and setting. Retelling the story (Beginning, middle, end) and asking and answering questions
- Accuracy: Identify the first sound in a word and the last sound in a word
- Fluency: Recognize upper/lower case letters and sight words
- Expanding Vocabulary: Know return sweep when reading /writing a sentence, punctuation (period, question, exclamation mark), Author, Illustrator, spacing between words
Letter of the week: Review letters Tt, Ii
Sight word: Review: I, can, we, the, like, a, see, go
Grammar: Homophones: Multiple meanings: example: son-son, ate-8, right-write, etc. A fun game is on the link to your right>>>
Writing: We will continue to focus on space between the words. We write about our weekend and what we are thankful for.
Math: We will count 1-30. We will practice add and subtracting within 5. We will practice ordering numbers 0-10. We will also look at different ways to make numbers 6. Example 0+6=6, 1+5=6, 2+4=6, 3+3=6, 4+2=6, 5+1=6, 0+6=6.
Happy early Thanksgiving!
- No school: Wednesday, November 25-Friday, November 27. See you Monday, November 30th.
- There will be no reading books going home this week.
- Please turn in November Reading Logs on Monday, November 30th.