I am more than certain I will not have any issues — but let’s establish some norms. Below are some pointers on how to conduct yourself in the Hangout sessions:
- Take a Look at your video BEFORE joining the Hangout. Make sure that everything in the video (especially the background) is appropriate.
- When you enter the Meet/Hangout, mute yourself (If you are already not muted.)
- When you have a question, type in the textbox and wait for your teacher to call on you.
- When you have something to contribute to what is being said, but it is not your turn, use the chat feature in the right-hand corner.
- Wait for the teacher to call on you to unmute yourself.
- Only one student should contribute/talk at a time
- Look into the camera when you are talking.
- Stay attentive. Pay attention to your teacher or other students who are speaking.