I hope we are all doing well and staying home <3 I think we need a break. SO. I have a movie called GATTACA that I want you to watch. It is one of my favorites and, I think you will like it. After watching GATTACA, reflect on the movie by responding to some of the questions below. If you didn’t piece it together the film’s title is based on the letters G, A, T, and C, which stand for guanine, adenine, thymine, and cytosine, the four nucleobases of DNA. 😉
Just relax, grab a popcorn, and blanket! Love you all!!! I miss you so much <3 Questions I want you to answer below!
- Did you like the movie?
- Did you learn anything from the movie? If so, what was it?
- Was there something you didn’t understand about the film? What was that?
- Would you recommend this movie to a friend? Explain why you would or wouldn’t.
- If you had a chance to ask a character in the movie, what would you ask?
- What were you thinking as you finished watching the film?
Feel free to add any other thoughts you have about the movie.
Grab a blanket, popcorn, and enjoy!
I would like responses completed in Google Class this week –be sure to type your answers there!!