- Beginning Long Division
- Long Division test 3 x 2 digits (Friday)
- Figurative Language (Onomatopoeia, Alliteration, Hyperbole)
- Social Studies Chapter 6 “College Notes”
- Science – wrapping up shadows unit, introducing the SUN
- Thursday, Oct. 31, we will be celebrating our “End of the Month” party. Please bring in $2 for the pizza!
- Friday, Nov. 1, 1/2 Day for all students. Pickup is at 11:45 am.
- Mobile Dentist will be in all week doing cleanings.
- Math Centers (Multiplying Decimals)
- This Week: Dividing Decimals
- Science: Shadows Graph
- Figurative Language
- Spider and the Fly
- Personification Paragraph
- Facts about Spiders
- Persuasive Essay
- Social Studies: Christopher Columbus
- Early Settlements
THURSDAY, OCT. 24: PICTURE DAY!!
FRIDAY, OCT. 25: PARENT MEETING (ALL PARENTS ARE INVITED) This meeting will be about information on the BRICS Bond Proposal. We would love all of our parents to attend.
Here are some recent pictures I received of another well that has been completed!
- Shadows Unit for Science
- Multiplication 3 x 2 Assessment
- Rounding Whole Numbers and Decimals Assessment
- Chapter 4 & 5 Social Studies
- Wednesday, Oct. 9 Field Trip to DIA
- Still need a couple more chaperones!
- Friday, Oct. 11 Half Day, Students dismissal at 11:45 am.
For those who did not join our class yet, here is our classroom code: 6373c9.
- Beginning “Spider and the Fly” (It’s OCTOBER!!!!!)
- Beginning Inferencing
- Rounding whole numbers and decimals
- Continuing multiplication with 3 x 2 digits
- Intro to Math Centers
- Social Studies: Native American Regions test WEDNESDAY
- Science: Matter test WEDNESDAY
- Beginning First Settlements (Social Studies)
Please have students turn in permission slips for DIA before Friday!
Thank you! Have a great week!