The following powerpoints will help students who need to work on their fluency. These can be played while students say the words out loud as they see each slide. Many students in our classroom will find this very beneficial. Practicing at home as well as school will result in producing smooth 5th grade readers.
Plans for this week:
- Spelling Test: Monday 09/14
- Review on Expanded Form/Intro to Word Form of Decimals
- Math Assessment Expanded Form: Tuesday 09/15
- Intro to Comparing Decimals (Less than, greater than, equal to)
- Complete Science Poster for Phases of Matter
- Science Assessment on Phases of Matter: Wednesday 09/15
- Intro to Physical vs. Chemical Properties
- Grammar Assessment on Nouns: Tuesday 09/15
- Social Studies – Native Americans and their settlements
Friday, 09/20 is a half day for all students!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Open House is tonight from 6:00 – 7:30 pm. I hope to see you all and get to know you a little bit.
If you cannot make it, please download the Remind App and add yourself to our classroom. Our classroom code is: @6373c9.
That will allow you to receive all class updates and notifications about upcoming events and activities!
Thank you! Have a wonderful Thursday.