- SSR – 20 minutes
- Summary Intervention with Ms. K
- Sassy Sentences – find 3 examples of beginning participial phrases in your SSR books and record them in the “Examples in Print” boxes in the booklet.
- KEEP IN MIND: We will be having an assessment on beginning participial phrases on Friday.
- Article of the Week #2 – Discuss golden lines and finish
- Introduce Courage and Resiliency Presentation
- Plan in Class – Wednesday
- Work on Presentations – Thursday and Friday
- Present – Monday 9/30
- SSR – 20 min
- Fill in planning guide for Courage and Resiliency Presentation
- Sassy Sentences – See us if you were absent
- Example Presentation by Ms. Fetter
- Work on slides for Courage and Resiliency Presentation
- Sassy Sentences Assessment: Beginning Participial Phrases
- Finish Slides – Presentations are on Monday!
Welcome back, and welcome to our Language Arts class!
Here are some helpful links that you may need to reference this week:
A Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words Assignment – By Thursday 8/29, try to have your pictures ready according to the list provided on this assignment.