Help with Weatherization Costs

Michigan’s Department of Human Services helps families pay for energy and weatherization costs through the Home Heating Credit, State Emergency Relief Program and Weatherization Assistance Program. Call (855) 275-6424 for details. Michigan’s Public Service Commission also provides utility disconnection protection. Call (517) 241-6180 to inquire. Additionally, DTE Energy has several programs that assist customers in paying their energy bills, including the Winter Protection Program and THAW. Call (800) 477-4747 for more information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.