Hey Team Fifth Grade Families!
The official start date of the Hybrid IN-PERSON learning plan starts on Monday, March 8th…I AM SO EXCITED!!
Beginning on March 8th, fifth grade students will be back in the classroom for face-to-face instruction using a Hybrid plan. The Hybrid plan will have students attending school IN-PERSON twice a week. Wednesday’s will be remote learning starting at 8:40 am.
IMPORTANT NOTE: DUE TO A LARGE NUMBER OF TEACHER VACCINATION APPOINTMENTS, THURSDAY MARCH 11th, AND FRIDAY MARCH 12th ARE VIRTUAL ONLY DAYS. ALL WEDNESDAYS ARE VIRTUAL AS WELL. So, this means that on March 8th, Group A will come to school, and March 9th Group B will come to school. The rest of the week (March 10th-12th) will be virtual learning (ZOOM 8:40-2:20).
The class will be split into 2 groups: Group A and Group B. Each group will have their own schedule. The schedules below will explain more thoroughly what a student’s day and week will look like.
Click this link to view the schedule for: GROUP A
Here are the students who are in Group A:
Mohammad AbuSabha, Hamza Alaidaros, Hayat Alhajjai, Essa Almaweri, Yousif Almuflahi, Blaire Andrews, Miriam Anwar, Adiba Aun, Mae Aun, Malak Bazzi, William Castillo, Thao Ho, Shahd Saeed, and McKenna Petersen (14 students)
Click this link to view the schedule for: Group B
Here are the students who are in Group B:
Renata HerreraRuiz, Ayman Hijazi, Xavier Jones, Nour Khalife, Matt Kujawski, Luke Majetic, James Perro, Ali Saab, Mohamed Saad, Lizette Sancen-Lopez, Khaled Shami, Hashim Shareef, and Amira Traore. (13 students)
For everyone’s safety, please follow these important instructions each time your child comes to school:
1. Fifth Grade students will line up on the blacktop at the Upper El doors on the Houston Street side of Snow (DOOR 12), at 9:35 am. The first bell rings at 9:40 and I will walk the students in. Students must wear a mask. PLEASE BE ON TIME, thank you!
2. School is dismissed at 2:20 pm. Students will exit at the Upper El doors on the Houston Street side of Snow–DOOR 12) at 2:20.
3. Students must wear a mask the entire time while in school.
4. Students should bring a water bottle that is CLEARLY LABELED with their NAME ON IT.
Students should bring a backpack with their school supplies such as:
- Math Learn Book Module 3 and 4
- Math Practice Book
- A WATER BOTTLE that is CLEARLY LABELED with your student’s FIRST and LAST name.
- Personal white-board
- Personal Hand Sanitizer
- Close Reading Book Titled: Technology’s Impact on Society
- 2 books of your choice from home
- Pens, pencils, notebooks for writing, folder, dry erase markers, highlighter, and any other supplies that might be useful.
Note: Students will NOT be leaving their items in school. They will bring them back and forth in their backpack.
For all the complete details please click this link: Hybrid Learning Plan
I am SO THANKFUL for ALL your support this year!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
With so much respect,