Hello! There is a webinar scheduled for October 27th for those interested in Guardianship and Alternatives to Guardianship. I have attended this webinar in the past and it is excellent. I highly recommend it for anyone who has a student in our program. The webinar is brought to you by Michigan Alliance for Families and will be presented by Dohn Hoyle from the ARC Michigan. Topics Include:
- What are alternatives to guardianship?
- What is Power of Attorney?
- How can medical and financial decisions be handled?
- What is self-determination?
- What is supported decision making?
- How can we best support students as they transition to adulthood?
Please use this link to register: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/275141107925677323