DHS Remote Learning
This should apply to all of your classes.
- Post New Assignments for the Week by noon on Sunday. Meeker→ I will post on Fridays
- Check in with students twice a week with the following schedule:
|Monday and Wednesday||Tuesday and Thursday||Friday|
|1-1:40||1st Hour Check-In||4th Hour Check-In||On Call|
|1:40-2:20||2nd Hour Check-In||5th Hour Check-In|
|2:20-3:00||3rd Hour Check-In||6th Hour Check-In|
- Weekly Assignments are due Fridays at 10am, teachers must submit grades by Monday at 8am Meeker→ I will be transferring grades on Fridays
- 2 grades per week
- Engagement: attending teacher’s google meet or other form of communication that week
- Participation: completing the weekly assignments for teacher
- A–engage in 75% of remote lessons; complete 75% of assignments earning a passing score
- G (awards credit)–engage in 60-74% of remote lessons; complete 60-74% of assignments earning a passing score
- N (no credit)–engage in less than 60% of remote lessons; complete less than 60% of assignments earning a passing score
- Students who do not participate will receive an N
- If you have issues/concerns accessing remote learning, contact your teachers so we can plan how to accommodate you.
- 2 grades per week
Biology with Mrs. Meeker
I will be following all of the school wide expectations, below is my plan for students to get their credit.
- Google classroom by class period
- All instructions will be given through Google Classroom, go here first.
- Google meet link can be found through here
- Engagement will be by participating in google Meet (which you can access through classroom) and/or I will have an “engagement” posting each week for you to answer to get credit for the week. There may be some assignments that I post through classroom.
- Biology Assessments, code jynuma
- Instructions will be given each week on what the assignments are in google classroom, it will tell you to go to iLearn. Most weekly assignments will be completed through iLearn.
- Text 81010 with the message @biomeek
- I may post reminders through remind
- This is a GREAT way to directly communicate with me, I have found this much easier than email.
- Not required.
Monday/Tuesday: Attend required google meet
1st: Monday 1pm
2nd: Monday 1:40pm
3rd: Monday 2:20pm
4th: Tuesday 1pm
5th: Tuesday 1:40pm
6th: Tuesday 2:20pm
Open Office hours 1-3. I will create an office hours Google Meet that I will leave open to anyone that needs to see me or ask questions
10am-assignments dueNew assignments will be postedGrades will be inputed
I do not plan on being available, please contact me during the scheduled times or schedule a different time with me in advance.
If you have a phone, I recommend you download the following APPS if you want to:
- Google Classroom
- Google Meet