I hope you are all doing well and have enjoyed your summer break. I would like to welcome you all back and introduce myself as your teacher. I know this year is going to be a unique learning experience for all of us, and I am confident we will be able to learn and grow together.
My name is Ms. Sawsan Beydoun and I’m so excited to be your teacher this year. I’ve been teaching a Miller for 15 years. I look forward to meeting and working with you to make this year a smooth learning experience.
First week of school
|8:55 – 12:00||Activity:|
Subscribe to my blogMs. Beydoun’s Blog
Read aloud for today First Day Jitter
Welcome Back to School-Ms. Beydoun
Read aloud for the day
If you take a mouse to school
All About Me SlideShow
Read aloud How Full is Your Bucket
Drive by Material pick up (10:00 AM-11:30 AM)
|Activity: Click on the link to read/listen to the book. Covid 19 Book After reading the book answer the following question: How can COVID-19 spread to other people? What are some ways that you can help prevent the spread of COVID-19|
I will schedule an appointment with each of you.
During these appointments, you will have the opportunity to:
- Meet me face to face or virtually in small groups
- Receive your schoology and zoom accounts information
- Pick up materials such as textbooks, workbooks, learning materials and chromebooks
Suggested Supplies for 4th Grade
This is the recommended supply list for students coming into Fourth grade.
- 6 Notebooks- 1 of each color (black, yellow, green, red, purple, blue)
- 6 Folders- 1 of each color (black, yellow, green, red, purple, blue)
- Pack of Pencils
- Composition notebook-(Black and white)
- Yellow Highlighter
- 2 Packs of loose leaf paper
- Glue stick
- Box of Crayons (24 count)
- Pencil box to put all supplies in
- A pack of EXPO dry erase markers
- 1 permanent marker (sharpie)