Please don’t forget that tomorrow we will start NWEA testing. Here is a checklist of what to have ready.
- Please have your child in a comfortable spot for testing.
- If you child has headphones, please have them near your child so they can access them quickly.
- Please be on time. We start at 8:55. Students who enter late will not have as much time to finish.
- Please make sure you went through the steps to take the PopUp Blocker off your computer.
- Please make sure your child is in a room without any distractions – including you. As hard as it is to want to watch them test or help them out please do not (I get it, it’s hard for me as a teacher to watch them). Students need to show what they know and what they need support in.
- Please make sure there is a grown up nearby for the first 10 minutes of testing to make sure everything is set up on your end.
Also – please don’t forget that there is supply pick up tomorrow. Here is the schedule:
5th – 9-10