We are learning the sounds of the alphabet and will take a quiz on Tuesday. Here is the link to the alphabet march. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpwbOz4eI4A
We are practicing greetings and identifying oneself and others. Here are the flashcards for the first vocabulary list.
Spanish 3-4: We are still in the review stage. Here are some helpful tools to review the preterite tense:
Spanish 1: Here are the links for quizlet of all the vocabulary that will be on the final. We will review grammar next week!
Spanish 3-4: Quizlet Unit 5.2 https://quizlet.com/_3ifnth
Study Guides: doc00206120170613094009 doc00206220170613094027 doc00206320170613094 046 doc00206420170613094105 doc00206520170613094123
Spanish 3-4: Grammar Test Thursday
practice test with answers doc00167020170502144444 doc00167120170502144459
Spanish 3-4 Study Guide Gramatica 4.2:
Test Thursday doc00165020170501142612 doc00165120170501142705
Spanish 1 Grammar Test 4.2 Thursday:
Language Arts 4: Constructed Response Choices
- What theme surrounding prejudice/tolerance is starting to form? Give textual evidence from chapter 11. doc00154420170426134813 doc00154520170426134832 doc00154620170426134850
- What theme surrounding courage is starting to form? Give textual evidence from chapter 11. doc00154720170426135306 doc00154820170426135325 doc00154920170426135340
- Analyze Mrs. Dubose. What is she like? Give textual evidence from chapter 11 doc00155020170426135604 doc00155120170426135622 doc00155220170426135640
Spanish 3-4: Vocabulary 4.2 Test Friday
Spanish 1: Vocabulary 4.2 Test Friday
Language Arts 4:
Finish reading chapter 9 of To Kill a Mockingbird and complete the questions. doc00145320170421144315 doc00145420170421144335
Language Arts 4: Since Thursday is 4th, 5th, and 6th hours, I will not see you until Monday, April 17.
- Please be prepared for the test on Chapters 1-5! Use your worksheets for chapters 1-5 to review (They are also on last week’s blog posting.). Plus know these key points: TKAM Study Guide chapters 1-5
- Also have a book log square completed.
Language Arts 4: Here are copies of the To Kill a Mockingbird questions in case you left them in your locker or were absent. Have read and completed the questions for Monday. We will review on Monday for the chapter 1-5 test. Also, I attached the book long bingo since that is due a week from today (Thursday, April 13).
Spanish 3-4: Here are links and study resources for Friday’s grammar test.
Spanish 1: Study Guide for Friday’s grammar test doc00128320170328140906 doc00128420170328140924 Also see yesterday’s post for the quizlet link.