- Take a Look at your video BEFORE joining the Hangout. Make sure that everything in the video (especially the background) is appropriate. You can turn camera off so no one can see you, if you prefer.
- When you enter the Meet/Hangout, mute yourself (If you are already not muted.)
- When you have a question, type in the textbox and wait for your teacher to call on you.
- When you have something to contribute to what is being said, but it is not your turn, use the chat feature in the right-hand corner.
- Wait for the teacher to call on you to unmute yourself.
- Only one student should contribute/talk at a time
- Look into the camera when you are talking.
- Stay attentive. Pay attention to your teacher or other students who are speaking.