Art class will be held as Online / Distance Learning for the remainder of the school year; until June 11, 2020. THIS WILL BE DONE THROUGH GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
We may follow the same Art schedule our Lowrey students receive every week as listed below. On my blog I will post links, assignments, resources, student artwork and codes to ALL my google classrooms: (per class; refer to google classroom codes page).
Students may keep a portfolio or collection of their artwork during our distance learning at home. They will also need to share their artwork with me by email or in google classroom in order to receive credit and a grade. Simply send a picture of the artwork with the student’s name. I prefer assignments be submitted through google classroom. I will do my best to post some artwork on my blog.
On the blog you will also be able to check out the wonderful artwork from our Lowrey Elementary students.
Teacher videos and virtual meetings for students are coming soon.
If you have any questions or concerns you may comment on my blog and or email me at:
Durning this time Student Expectations/Schedule for Art will be:
- Kdg, 1st. 2nd & 3rd grade each week of Art: At least 1 session of Art (45 minutes)
- 4th & 5th grade: 2 sessions of Art (45 minutes + 45 minutes = Total 90 minutes)
Examples of Art Assignments:
- Students may draw or create any art of their choice.
- Use the “40 Days of Drawing” list posted on my blog.
- I will also be posting weekly art assignments in my google classroom.
- Explore the art links on my blog. There are some great resources, tutorials, videos and many other formats.
Stay safe and I hope to see you soon.