Class of 2020 Parents and Students,
Due to the weather forecast for tomorrow, we are rescheduling the Cap and Gown and other item pick ups to this Friday, May 22nd from 1-5 pm.
There will be no on-site cap, gown, and tassel sales. If you still need those items, you have to go to Jostens.com and order them by 5:00 pm Wednesday May 20th in order for them to be ready for Friday. On-site sales will occur sometime during the week of June 1st.
We have added textbook, library, and chromebook drop off to Friday. If you have any books or a borrowed chromebook, please plan on returning them when you come to get your cap and gown this Friday. I’ve included the important points from the last message sent.
- Time Slots, please arrive during the time given based on your last name
- 1-2:00: A-Bastine
- 2-3:00: Baydoun-Hafez
- 3-4:00: Haidar-M
- 4-5:00: N-Z
- Parents must accompany students; you must have a parent with you.
- Students will stay in their vehicles at all times.
- Make sure your name is visible from the outside of the car by placing your name on the passenger window.
- Open trunk upon entering the circle drive for items to be placed in there.
- Feel free to decorate your cars.
- If you have a library book, you can bring it on this day or wait until a senior drop off day is announced for everything else. We will have another day scheduled for all returnable items.
- Yearbooks will be for sale if you still need one for 80 dollars.
- If you have any fines, you will need to make arrangements to pay for those prior to getting your cap and gown.
- Bring any textbooks, library books, or chromebooks to the school to drop them.