It’s almost officially spring in Michigan, so it must be time for Kindergarten Roundups!
Kindergarten Roundup is a great way for parents of incoming students to learn more about kindergarten, and in several cases Young Fives programs, at their local elementary school. Roundups provide information about the program, tips for helping your student get ready for school, and directions on how to enroll in Dearborn Public Schools.
To learn more, and to help us reach families who may not yet be part of Dearborn Public Schools, please see and share our First Bell Article.
Hello Snow Community,
You are all cordially invited to an informational parent meeting regarding the restart plan/Hybrid scheduling plan. The Meeting will take place over zoom on Friday February 19th, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. All parents are welcome to attend. There will be a detailed presentation and a question and answer session afterwards.
Mohammad Abdelfattah is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 851 5832 9066
Check out this week’s PTA newsletter ⛄❄
We are excited to start to offer walk-up curbside library service to Snow students on Tuesdays from 1:30 – 3pm at the library windows near Door #1 (main Culver entrance). There will be a sign on or near the library windows. Students would need to have no overdues or fines currently, and would need to place the book on hold using our online library catalog. Students can return books at the window also, or use our Book Return box just inside the doors of Door #1 (main entrance door) M-F during school hours. They would ring the buzzer to access the box. Here is a video of:
How to Request Books from Snow Media Center (place a book on hold)https://youtu.be/cBiuqUn38jY
Once a student places the hold, we will get the book, then email the teacher and/or student to let the student(s) know that they can come on the next Tuesday (Library window) to pick up the book(s). Mrs. Koman will be there to greet students through the window.
**Students will need to hear from us before coming to get a book.
**Limit 2 books per week
**Students would need to return overdue books to participate.
**Any student with overdue books can turn them in at this time as well.
There is a lot for our school community to celebrate and be thankful for in the month of November. We are thankful for the partnership between our staff, students, families, and community to help every child succeed. We will show our November Spirit during the week of November 16th:
- Monday, November 16th: Pajama Day: 🛌 Wear your pajamas to zoom class. (WE WILL WEAR PAJAMAS ON TUESDAY. NO ZOOM MONDAY FOR MY CLASS ONLY).
- Tuesday, November 17th: Hero Day: 🦸♂️Give students a moment to share out who they consider to be a hero and why!
- Wednesday, November 18th: Crazy Hat Day 🤠: Wear your crazy hat to class!
- Thursday, November 19th: Snow wolf Art contest! 🐺 Please let students know about this on Monday but share their wolves drawing on Thursday. Give them a moment to show off their drawings and artistic skills during zoom sessions.
- Friday, November 20th: I am thankful for ….: 🙏 Share during discussion or bring to Zoom class something you are thankful for.