Please make sure you pace yourself and complete all of these assignments by Friday March 20th. I will be contacting parents via remind, or calling home if students are not completing assignments on google classroom. If you have any questions please contact me by emailing me at email@example.com or through remind.
I have highlighted skills that you need to work on in Math, science and Social studies. Make sure you complete these tasks in your free time! When you log into Ixl these tasks will be starred.
- You will be assigned 2 Freckle articles ( Science Based) per week. Must be completed by Friday.
- Razkids.com- I passed out usernames and passwords last Wednesday. If you don’t have it please contact me. Everyday you have to read the books assigned and answer the questions at the end. Write down the questions and answers in your reading response notebooks. You must be doing the writing response as well. Teacher’s username for razkids is frida0.
- Reading logs: Please read 40 minutes every day from your library book and write a summary on google classroom. Must be in your own words.
**We will begin module 5 on Monday.
- You will watch a video per lesson. The lessons are posted below.
- Then go on zearn.org and complete the module 5 lesson 1 on Monday. I am resetting everyones zearn to be on module 5.
- Then complete succeed book lessons. I passed out math books last Thursday.
Wednesday: Module 5 lesson 3: https://youtu.be/oO-3w-aj2H0
Thursday: Module 5 lesson 4:https://youtu.be/vAeUsRsIILQ
Friday: Module 5 lesson 5: https://youtu.be/K2n3NMEQb5U
We will continue Passage Based Writing on a weekly basis.
This week we will focus on The Crane Wife. It is uploaded into google classroom.
- Read and annotate “The Crane Wife.” on google classroom.
- Complete: graphic organizer like the one we did in class. If you are unsure please let me know.
- Write essay: revise edit and then publish into google classroom.
- Due Friday March 20th at 3:00.
You will receive 2 social studies articles per week. Read and annotate answer questions in social studies notebook. If you have a printer you could print them and answer the questions.
- Read and take notes on the Battle of Lexington and Concord.
- Take quiz at the end, there is a link.