LESSON PLAN FOR THE WEEK OF 4/20-4/24
- JOIN GOOGLE MEET UPS FOR YOUR CLASSTIME — BE ON TIME
- CODES AND DIRECTIONS ARE IN GOOGLE CLASSROOM–
- CHECK IN..SAY HELLO!! Question and Answer : Participate in discussions concerning Activity assigned for the week. Participate in discussions concerning Grading and Credit for the semester.
- CHECK-IN FORMATIVE GRADE –Sign and Submit Expectation Sheet In Google CLassroom Tuesday 3PM
- PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITY ASSIGNED IN THE CLASSROOM — SUBMIT BY FRIDAY 10 AM
Google Meet/Hangout Etiquette Guide for Students
- Take a Look at your video BEFORE joining the Hangout. Make sure that everything in the video (especially the background) is appropriate.
- When you enter the Meet/Hangout, mute yourself (If you are already not muted.)
- When you have a question, type in the textbox and wait for your teacher to call on you.
- When you have something to contribute to what is being said, but it is not your turn, use the chat feature in the right-hand corner.
- Wait for the teacher to call on you to unmute yourself.
- Only one student should contribute/talk at a time
- Look into the camera when you are talking.
- Stay attentive. Pay attention to your teacher or other students who are speaking.