If you have checked out a school Chromebook and are having issues connecting try the steps listed below.
1. Turn off the Chromebook (holding the power button is okay)
2. Turn the Chromebook back on.
3. Connect to your home WiFi.
4. You should see a screen that says “Sign in to your Chromebook”. Leave the Chromebook on this screen for 5-10 minutes.
5. Restart the Chromebook again.
إذا قمت بسحب جهاز كمبيوتر محمول في المدرسة وكنت تواجه مشكلات في الاتصال ، فجرّب الخطوات الواردة أدناه.
- قم بإيقاف تشغيل الكمبيوتر المحمول (مع الاستمرار في الضغط على زر الطاقة)
- أعد تشغيل الكمبيوتر المحمول.
- الاتصال بشبكة واي فاي منزلك.
- يجب أن تشاهد شاشة تقول “تسجيل الدخول إلى الكمبيوتر المحمول”. اترك الكمبيوتر المحمول على هذه الشاشة لمدة 5-10 دقائق.
- أعد تشغيل الكمبيوتر المحمول مرة أخرى.
Dear Becker Parents,Becker School will be distributing chromebooks on Friday, March 20 at 1:00 pm. This is the final day to pick up a chromebook if you have not yet received one. We are only loaning one Chromebook per family. Please email your child’s teacher if you plan on coming to Becker to pick one up tomorrow at 1:00pm. Thank you!
Dear Becker Parents,Becker school will be loaning a Chromebook to your child during the shut down today. If you need a Chromebook please email, or text your child’s teacher today. We ask that you come to pick up a Chromebook at 4:00 pm today, Wednesday, March 18. Please bring your ID with you. Please wait in your car and a staff member will come to you.
Click to view and practice.
As your child completes math work in their math books and comprehension questions in their notebooks, please take a picture and send it to me daily through message. I will be checking the assigned websites as well. Thanks for your support during this time.
Students are expected to be reading everyday for 30 min and answering their comprehension questions. Additionally, they are expected to do 30 min of math and reading on IXL, Zearn, Exact Path, or Study Island. I will be checking to see who is going on and will be messaging parents individually for those who are not doing any work. Thanks for your continued support. If you have any questions please message me.