Looking forward to seeing everyone at 11:00 today on Zoom. The link to our meeting is below.
Hi friends, happy Friday! See you at 11:00 for our daily Zoom meeting!
Technology Issues: What to do?
These are the steps families should take if they encounter technology issues while participating in class (Zoom, Schoology, etc.).
- Make sure that you are connected to the internet. Sometimes the internet will disconnect without the user realizing it.
- Make sure that you are signed in using the student’s username. District accounts are linked directly to the students username.
- Your student’s username is their District number @dearbornschools.org
– If you do not put @dearbornschools.org, the username will not log in to whichever platform you are using.
Contact the Parent Help Desk: (313) 827-8400
Please, follow these steps prior to contacting the office with technology issues. Following the above steps will ensure that your technology issues are resolved in the quickest way possible.
Wow friends, what a great turnout today! It was so great seeing everyone. I will post the Zoom link on my blog once again tomorrow. Over the weekend, please practice logging into Schoology as we will be transitioning from the blogs to using only Schoology for Zoom links as well as classroom updates. If you are still unsure how to log into Schoology, please reach out to me ASAP to avoid interruptions in joining our live sessions. Thank you!
Good morning friends! See you at 11:00 for our live daily session. Today Ms. Dawn, Ms. Erin, and Mrs. Sandy will be joining us! Link to the Zoom meeting is below.
Don’t forget to join us for our daily Zoom meeting today at 11:00!
Join Zoom Meeting
Good morning friends! Don’t forget to login in to Schoology today to join us for our first official Zoom meeting today at 11:00 AM! I look forward to seeing you!
Hi friends, we’ve made it through our first week together! I hope you get to relax and enjoy the long weekend, and are ready to learn during our live session that begin Tuesday September 8th! Each day, we will have a live class session at 11:00. We will discuss calendar as well as have an English Language Arts and math lesson. I will be in contact over our long weekend to make sure everyone has access to our Zoom meeting. Also, please review the information I have previously posted on my blog in regards to logging your child in to Schoology. They will need to log into Schoology daily in order for their attendance to be taken. Participation will be mandatory this year. If you are unsure how to log in after reviewing my previous post, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will do my best to assist you with the process. I am excited to see everyone (virtually) and I look forward to our year together! As previously discussed, learning labs will begin the week of September 21st. Until then be sure you are logging into Schoology daily for your attendance to be counted!
Check out the story below about returning to school and remember, although this school year is different and will have its challenges, we are in all this together! Have a wonderful weekend!
Welcome back to our third day of school friends! Today continue working on using the word “more” on your core vocabulary board! Check on the great video of Ms. Dawn modeling “more” while reading a story to us! You can also listen to the songs below and point or look at “more” as you listen!
Model for your child how to point to MORE on a communication board when listening to the following songs and books. Enjoy!
- The MORE We Get Together song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQqbQwF5v5Y
- MORE Core Vocabulary song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pAh3wAv7PA
- One Potato, Two Potato song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efMHLkyb7ho
- “MORE, MORE, MORE” said the Baby book by Vera Williams https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L51QywhgLog
- MORE Spaghetti book by Rita Goldman Gelman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRrA2pvqEu8
- Bear Wants MORE book by Karma Wilson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXl0BZpADpo&t=22s
After you practice using “more” on your core vocabulary board, practice counting and identifying which shapes have more in the video below! As always if you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at (313)827-7000 or email me at email@example.com. Have a great day!
Please click on the link below to show you how to sign into Schoology!
Parents will also be able to login to Schoology to keep informed about their student’s progress. This information will be available soon.