November 5th is voting day. There is lots of bond information is available at bit.ly//BRICSbond if you have questions.
Below are links to the forms. The linked forms can be typed in online, but need to be printed, signed, and mailed or taken by the voter to the City Clerk’s office.
Voter registration link
Absentee ballot request link
Open house will be Thursday, September 12th from 6:00-7:30
All are welcome to join Mr. Lawera and Superintendent Maleyko for the Meet the Principal event.
Wednesday, August 28 from 4:00 – 5:00 pm
Location: Media Center كلكم مدعوون للانضمام إلى السيد لاويرا والمشرف ماليكو لحضور اللقاء مدير المدرسة الجديد
الأربعاء 28 أغسطس من الساعة 4:00 إلى الساعة 5:00 مساءً
الموقع: المركز الإعلامي
Congratulations! Your child will be entering fifth grade in the fall of 2019 and we are looking forward to a productive and successful year. This is the suggested supply list for fifth graders. Please review the list as the following items will ensure your child is prepared to do their best with the necessary materials.
Target and Walmart are usually great options for shopping. Go early, you will find the best deals and the biggest selection! Have fun shopping with your child.
The 5th Grade Teachers
- **Multi-Colored Dry Erase Markers (at least 8)
- Crayola Markers (at least 8)
- Colored Pencils (at least 12)
- **12 Sharpened Pencils (No. 2)
- Pack of black or blue Pens
- Pack of purple or green pens
- 2 Large Pink Erasers
- 3-holed Pocket Folders – 6 different colors (1 of each)
- 3-holed 1 Subject Notebooks – 7 different colors (1 of each)
- Lined Paper (Standard Ruled)
- Large Box of Tissue
- Hand Sanitizer (at least 8 oz bottle)
- Hand Soap (at least 8 oz bottle)
- Clorox or Lysol Wipes
- White Copy Paper
- Pencil/Supply Box (Medium or Large, Hard Case)
- 3-ring Zippered Pencil Pouch
- Ziploc Bags
- Glue Sticks
- Ruler – with inches (in) and centimeters (cm)
- Tennis Shoes