I hope your first month of school went by smoothtly!!
- All work should be submitted in schoology!
- Learning Labs started last week and teachers are sending out emails notifying you if you are in their LL. These happen during your asynchronous hours in the afternoon!!
- NWEA started last week and we will finish by Wednesday Sept. 30 Any makeups will happen during LL!
- Please continue to check your emails several times a day!
- Reach out to your teachers if you have a problem or need help with something
- 1st marking period ends on Oct. 30!
- PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADD ME ON REMIND IF YOU HAVE PHONE-FASTEST AND EASIET WAY TO GET IN REACH WITH ME!
Have a good week!!
Ms. Hojeij 🙂
WOW! This has been a busy and exciting week!!! Hopefully in the upcoming days we will get to know each other better!!
- A Day LIVE ZOOM is for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Hours
- B Day LIVE ZOOM is for 6th, 5th, 4th Hours
- Make sure you JOIN all LIVE sessions!
- Complete all ASYNCHRONOUS work during the time frame for that hour so that you will get credit for ATTENDANCE
- Check your EMAIL and SCHOOLOGY several times during the school day!
- Ask questions when you are not sure of something
PLEASE JOIN REMIND FOR MY CLASS–IT IS THE FASTEST AND EASIEST WAY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME!
text this message @mshojeij to this number 81010
Next week I will start posting the weekly agenda and what is expected of you!!
Have a good week!
Welcome back to another school year at Woodworth Middle School! I know this is not how we expected to start school this year, but hopefully it will be a great year as we work together to get through this! My name is Ms. Hojeij and I will be your Language Arts teacher this year! I would like to introduce Mr. Bustamante who will also be your teacher as we will be teaching this class together.
We will begin school on Monday, August 31! Every single student will only meet with their a-square teacher on Monday! You should get an email with information about what to expect this week!
Please subscribe to the blog as we will be sending out important information regularly! When you subscribe you will get an email that says to confirm your subscription! Also, if you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please also add me on REMIND–this is a great tool to use because I will send out reminders and due dates! You will also be able to text me through REMIND if you have a urgent matter!
text @mshojeij to the number 81010
You will receive a welcome text from Remind.
If anyone has trouble with 81010, they can try texting @mshojeij to (313) 214-2772.
Looking forward to meeting all of you soon “virtually”!