Week 12: June 8 to June 11
There will be no assignments for this week. Students need to complete unfinished assignments of the weeks before. The online template will be posted on google classroom. Also, there will be a time capsule activity posted for fun.
Students are responsible to finish all the assigned work and will be graded as follows:
- Meeting: Regularly submitted work and attended check-ins
- Accuracy of work assessed on standards/graded/recorded in MiStar
- High participation
- Progressing: Submitted most assignments and attended some of the check-ins
- Limited Participation: With one of the following explanations
- Rarely or not submitted work (may be required to attend summer school)
- Rarely attended check-in sessions (may be required to attend summer school)
- Family hardship during the time of instruction (summer support offered)
There will be no virtual meeting for this week.
The last day of school is June 11th.
Have a good day!