|12:00-12:10Or 5 to 10 Minutes||Plan for Work Time (playtime): Build your child’s ability to organize their time by having them make a “plan” with you about what they would like to play with. Children do this everyday with us at school. It helps children learn to organize their thoughts. Adults make plans all the time to organize their thoughts (shopping lists are made before going to the grocery store, to do lists are made to help plan your day etc..). |
Kids will tell you what they are planning to do/want to play with/how they will use toys at home. التخطيط لوقت العمل ( وقت اللعب): ساعد طفلك على بناء مهارة تنظيم الوقت بوضع خطة معهم عن لعبهم. هذا ما كان يفعله كل الطلاب كل يوم في المدرسة. هذا يساعد الأولاد على تنظيم أفكارهم. الأهل أيضا يضعون خطط دائما لتنظيم أفكارهم مثل قائمة التسوق قبل الذهاب إلى المتجر, كتابة القوائم تساعد على تنظيم اليوم….. الأولاد سوف يخبروكم ما هي خطتهم/ ماذا سيلعبون/ مع من سيلعبون/ ماذا سيستخدمون من أدوات في لعبهم.
|12:10-1:10or1 hr.||Work Time: Kids play WITHOUT ELECTRONICS Kids can use toys to pretend play, build, and create.وقت العمل : يجب أن لا يستعمل الأولاد الإلكترونيات . يستطيع الأولاد استخدام الألعاب التي تساعدهم في التخيل و البناء و الإبداع|
|1:10-1:25or15 min||Clean Up: Kids clean up the mess they have made while playing.وقت التنظيف: ينظف الأولاد الفوضى التي نتجت عن لعبهم.|
|1:25-1:35or5 to 10 min||Recall: Build your child’s memory of events by having your child tell you what they did while they played (ask “tell me how you did that” or “what did you do next?”)وقت التذكر: بناء ذاكرة الأولاد و مراجعة الأحداث عن طريق جعل طفلك يعيد سرد ما قام به خلال وقت اللعب( اسال طفلك: اخبرني كيف قمت بذلك؟ أو ماذا فعلت بعد ذلك؟)|
|Lunch or Dinner||Prepare lunch: have your child help you prepare lunch. They can help with cooking/setting tables- whatever seems appropriate for the meal time.تجهيز وجبة الطعام: اعط الفرصة لطفلك بمساعدتك بتجهيز الغداء. الأولاد يستطيعون المساعدة بالطبخ/ تجهيز الطاولة-|
Please check remind for daily activities while we are off of school. I miss all you. Stay safe hope to see all of your soon.
Dear Dearborn GSRP Families,
With the latest COVID-19 pandemic now infiltrating Michigan it is best we stick to the facts and don’t pay attention to all of the “false” news on social media, but instead educate ourselves and parents regarding the science behind the virus. Please access the Wayne County Health Department at the following URL for the most up to date information:
I also want to share the steps that we are continuing to take in each of the GSRP classrooms to support a healthy environment for our students.
- Our custodians will continue to clean and disinfect all surface areas including desks, tables, door handles, and other classroom items.
- We will have teachers serving the food to students during breakfast, lunch and snack. All food will be served by the teacher directly to the student for the time being.
- Students and staff continue to wash hands regularly throughout the day.
Good hygiene practices will help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory diseases. Please follow these recommendations and encourage all family members to do the same.
- Stay home if you are sick, and advise others to do the same.
- Always cover coughs or sneezes with a tissue or sleeve.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if soap and warm water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
The following resources were shared by the district administration team to support parents in discussing COVID-19 with their children. Please click on the links below to review these documents.
The health and safety of our students is always our first priority. We will continue to share information on the school blog as it becomes available. Additional information is also available on the district’s website.
Here is a copy of our Parent Handbook.