Guess who? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1odMgxHQaAhdyGqlBbUdRFGcDl3Rf86Ba/view?usp=sharing
Today I’d like you to log into your Schoology account (You may need an adult to help you with these directions) and send me an email so that Tuesday you are ready to use Schoology and can meet me at 8:55 on the zoom meeting. Here are the directions:
1. Open a new window on your computer so you can come back here to read as you work.
2. Go to http://dearbornschools.org
3. Find and click on Student Portal
4. Find and click on the S (for Schoology)
5. Sign into your gmail account. Accept or allow.
6. You should be in your account now. Click on COURSES at the TOP. Several choices will come on your page. ONLY click on the multicolored 5 in the left hand corner.
7. Your name should be on the right hand side of the screen and 2 spots to the left is an envelope. Double click on it, hit new message and type in my name: Lori Courtright, click on it and then proceed to send me an email that you were successful.
8. After sending the email, you should also have seen the zoom link on your course page. That is what you will click on Tuesday morning for our meeting at 8:55.
If you are struggling and these directions do not work for you, send me an email by 11 today so that I may call you and we can do it together.
Complete this math on a piece of paper and be prepared to share your answers on Tuesday when we are together. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SpWZbUtciW7yxsLTre10XhsZjTRpqojqVcD5_SOll3s/edit?usp=sharing
Finally, you have a name tag in your ziploc bag. Please write your name LARGELY in dark colors and have it on the middle of the top of your shirt for Tuesday’s zoom meeting!
Have a terrific LONG weekend and see you Tuesday, I can’t wait! 🙂