I hope you-all had a good summer. Here is some information for my class and Edsel Ford.
Starting September 8th, teachers will hold live instruction through the Zoom platform in the afternoon. Students should plan on being live (virtually) every day from 12:00 pm – 3:10 pm – NOTE: ATTENDANCE WILL BE TAKEN DURING ZOOM SESSIONS AND THE AUDIT POLICY APPLIES. If students accumulate a certain number of absences- they will lose credit for that course.
Students are responsible for completing and submitting all Asynchronous Learning assignments – task completion and submission will count for student’s participation, engagement and attendance.
Morning Schedule / Asynchronous Learning:
[A Days 4th, 5th & 6th Hour] [B Days 1st, 2nd, 3rd Hour]
8:15 – 910
9:15 – 10:10
10:15 – 11:10
LUNCH 11:15 – 11:55
Afternoon Schedule / Synchronous / Zoom Meetings:
[A Days 1st, 2nd, 3rd Hour] [B Days 4th, 5th & 6th Hour]
12:00 – 1:00
1:05 – 2:05
2:10 – 3:10
Make sure you go to my Schoology Course, or Edsel Ford’s main Website for the schedule for asynchronous learning (8:15 am – 11:10 am) assignments and the synchronous “live” instruction (12:00 pm – 3:10 pm) calendar from Tuesday, Sept. 8th thru Friday, Sept 18th:
- The Asynchronous modules will be uploaded to the EFHS Back to School course in Schoology.
- All EF students will be enrolled and assigned the modules with corresponding due dates.
- For Spanish class your OBJECTIVE will be to become familiar with the Syllabus and Expectations for your Spanish Class. The ASSIGNMENT this week will be to read/to look over the SYLLABUS AND EXPECTATIONS DOCUMENT that is posted in my Schoology Course.
- There is a lot of information in this document. Make sure you read it and become familiar with it all. We will talk more about this in our ZOOM MEETINGS.
- Also, when you have Spanish during ASYNCHRONOUS learning time – you need to complete the Daily Attendance and Check-In form. This is how I will be taking attendance for my class during asynchronous learning.
- Please note – you cannot just fill out the Attendance form without doing the assignment for the day. The form asks you questions about the work you did in class.
- The links to my ZOOM meetings are the course banner that you will see posted on my UPDATES & MATERIALS page for my Courses. Click on the Icon/button labeled Links to Zoom Meetings
- Under the banner on Schoology you will find different icons/buttons with links.
- Above is the icon/button for your Attendance for my class during ASYNCHRONOUS learning.
- Above is the icon/button for my Syllabus
- Above is the icon/button for the link to my Zoom Meetings. Make sure you are logging in with your Dearborn Public Schools Google account. You may have to refresh the page if you get the message that you need the password.
Make sure you take a look at the schedule posted in Schoology.
If you have any questions please send me an email, or a message on Schoology.
Looking forward to seeing you-all on Zoom.