To raise your grade for any test taken in the trimester you need to do the following on a blank sheet of paper:
- Explain what you did wrong to give you the wrong answer. Ex: I multiplied when I should have divided.
- Rewrite the question and show your work with the correct answer.
- Turn in the test and the test autopsy stapled to the front with your name on it to the clear basket in the front of the room.
- You may resubmit your test autopsy as many times as you need to raise your grade to a two (2); 94%.
- Mr. May will not go over the test with you, you need to look at your notes or previous assignments find out your mistake. It is up to you to make the corrections.
- If you are struggling Mr. May will be available from 8:00 to 8:30 am Monday thru Friday mornings for help with math concepts.
Hope to see all of you tomorrow at Open House; 6:00-7:30
It is with a very heavy heart that I pass along to you the passing of fellow 5th gr Julianos mom, Mrs. Belli.
Please keep Juliano and his dad in your thoughts and prayers as they grieve their loss.
If you would like additional information regarding arrangements please notify me via here
Are your kids bored and bickering? Don’t despair! Your family will love our winter wonderland of cures for cabin fever. Find indoor and outdoor winter break fun activities to keep your kids happy and busy all winter long.
- Top 10 Outdoor Winter Activities
- Winter Craft Activities for Kids
- Best Indoor Activities for Winter Break
- 9 Snow-Themed Crafts and Activities
- Top 10 Wintertime Neighborhood Games
- Winter Activities for Kids
- 14 Fun Activities for Winter Break
- Top Family Outings for Winter Break
- Learning About Snow
- 7 Winter Outdoor Learning Activities
- Ice Candles
- Snow Sculptures
- 10 Tasty Winter Produce Recipes
- Teens on Winter Break
- Caribbean Travel Destinations
- Working Parents and the Holidays
- Teens and Holidays
Read more on FamilyEducation: http://fun.familyeducation.com/seasons/crafts/32841.html#ixzz2sYdmB4Aa