We will be having a Halloween Party on Monday 10/31 at 1:30 followed by the River Oaks’ Halloween Parade at 2:30. All parents and family are welcome to attend our parade and cheer us on! Parents are welcome at our party beforehand, too, but with limited space younger siblings and strollers are discouraged at the party. If you would like to help with the party either by volunteering or sending in supplies, that would be WONDERFUL! Please Click on the link below to sign up to help.
Our party schedule is as follows:
Starting at 1:30, groups of 4 students will be rotating through 5 stations : Cookie decorating, Skeleton building, Snacks, Halloween Bump (math game), and Changing into Costumes. Each rotation will be 10-12 minutes long so that we finish in time for the Parade. After the Parade, our class has Media to attend until 3:15. Afterwhich, we will be getting ready to go home. Students will wear their costume home.
- Students will be changing into them before the parade. Please send their costume in a bag.
- Students need to be able to put them on by themselves.
- No weapons of any kind.
- No blood or gore.
- Costume needs to be school appropriate.
- Masks are not to be worn due to safety.
- No full faced makeup. It is very itchy and often is worn off by the time of the party.
I am looking forward to seeing all the great costumes. Be sure to check out our bulletin board about what costume the students suggested I should wear! I hope my costume lives up to their expectations!
Please email me if you have any further questions at email@example.com.