- Review Chapter 1 from Sound and Light. Look for a study guide on Monday. Parent/guardian signature for extra credit on the test on Tuesday.
- Begin EM Wave project mid week.
- Nature of waves, wave properties and wave interactions: Labs, PowerPoints and guided reading.
- We are using pp. 4-19 from the Sound and Light textbook.
- Finish Matter Unit
- Begin Sound and Light
- We will be suing the Sound and Light textbook. pp. 4-13 , sections 1 and 2 from chapter 1.
- No school Tuesday!
The textbook can be accessed by visiting the website:
- Finish Matter Project; PowerPoints
- Lab: What’s in the Mix?
- Begin New Unit: Sound and Light Thursday or Friday
- Chapter 1 Study Guide — Monday; parent/guardian signature and return for extra credit on test!
- Chapter 1 Test — Tuesday
- Wednesday through Friday Matter Project; PowerPoints
- Physical vs Chemical Changes in Matter formative Concept Maps and Summative Posters
- Chemical and Physical Changes Labs
- We are continuing to use pp. 11-21 in chapter 1. We use a classroom set of textbooks. There is no need to take one home, however, if you’d like, the textbook can be accessed online.
- Go to my.hrw.com
- Username: svikings3
- Password: v4f5
Do you need to access the textbook online?
- User Name: svikings3
- Password: v4f5
Welcome to iBlog Teacher Websites Sites. This is your brand new classroom website. There are some things you should do to get started. Hopefully you have been following the Getting Started Tutorial. It is important that you edit your profile so that you can choose your school and grade level as this will help parents and students find your website. Plugins add extra functionality to your website and offer specialized features. Be sure to visit the Using Plugins page below to see how to add calendar events and more.
Here are some resources to help you with iBlog