I hope everyone had a good weekend. This week September 11 – 15:
- Ichat forms are due today! Your child cannot attend the field trip if this is not turned in. Please turn them in tomorrow at the latest. Don’t forget to include a clear copy of your driver’s license. You can even email me a picture of your license.
- Field trip permission slips and money are due September 20th.
- Next week we will be starting our ELA Benchmark curriculum. This Friday students will bring home a sheet with our focus for the week and spelling words to study. Spelling tests will be every Friday. Students will have their spelling words which follow the spelling pattern for the week then they will have five sight words to also study. Students should study at home all week as needed. I also recommend students take a practice test at home Thursday so they are ready for Friday. There is a list of activities to help your child practice their words at the top tab of the blog main page titled, Sight Word/Spelling Homework Activities.
- Thanks to those of you that signed up for the PTA. If you haven’t yet, please consider doing so. Forms were sent home last week. Our goal is to have our whole class signed up!
- The PTA is starting Popcorn Fridays once a month. Flyers are going home today.
- This week in math: lessons 5-6, Wednesday quiz, lessons 7-8.
- Book Fair is this week! Students will come home with a wish list tomorrow and they can bring in money on Wednesday to purchase books.
- Happy Birthday to Mona (Wednesday)!
Enjoy your week!