Monday is Care to the Core Day here at Miller! All students will be outside cleaning and beautifying the school grounds. Students are encouraged to wear gym shoes, Miller T-shirts, and pants that you don’t mind getting dirty.
Spring Picture Day at Miller will be on Tuesday, April 10, 2018. Information and order forms are being sent home today.
Miller Elementary School is using this Parent Survey as a means to elicit your beliefs and opinions to help target areas for the school system to improve and areas to continue to be effective. Your opinion is important to us, and we ask that you take the time to complete this survey. The online survey will be available until 4/30/18. In order to complete the survey, please click on this link: https://eprovesurveys.advanc-
Please be assured that your responses to this survey will be anonymous and your honest opinions are appreciated. If you have any questions about this survey, please contact your school principal. Thank you in advance for supporting our improvement efforts.
Your cooperation and support in completing the parent survey will be greatly appreciated.
أولياء الأمور الكرام ،
مدرستنا وجميع مدارس ديربورن في عملية تطوير و تحسين مستمرة و دائمة ،يعتبر خلالها الأهل والأوصياء جزء لا يتجزأ و جوهري لسيرها. نستخدم استطلاع رأي متطور و خاص بالأهالي كوسيلة للاطلاع على آرائهم التي من شأنها المساعدة في استهداف المناطق الفعالة والمؤثرة على سير العملية التطويرية للمدرسة. رأيك مهم بالنسبة لنا،لذا نرجو منكم الاجابة على الاستطلاع لإتمام هذه الدراسة. يتوفر استطلاع الرأي عبر شبكة الإنترنت. من أجل إكمال الدراسة، يرجى الضغط على الرابط التالي :
نؤكد أن مشاركتكم و اجاباتكم حول هذا الاستطلاع سرية ولن يتم معرفة شخصية من قام بالاستطلاع، و أن آرائكم الصادقة هي موضع تقدير. إذا كان لديكم أي أسئلة حول هذا الاستبيان، يرجى الاتصال بمكتب المدرسة. شكرا لكم مقدما على مساندتكم ودعمكم لعملية تطوير و تحسين المدرسة
نقدر تعاونكم ودعمكم في إكمال هذا الاستطلاع و لكم جزيل الشكر.
There will be a Scholastic Book Fair at Miller all week. Students will be able to purchase books during lunch time and during Literacy Night.
Report cards are being sent home today. Please make sure to sign the yellow envelope and send it back to school with your child on Monday.
Monday, March 26th is Literacy Night! Please join us from 4:30-6:00pm for this fun-filled event.
- We have finally completed WIDA testing. We’ll have a little break from testing until we take the NWEA assessment again in May. Please make sure to review your child’s goals with him/her regularly. They are in the back clear pocket of the homework folder.
- Parent-teacher conferences are on Thursday from 4:00-7:00. I am not meeting with all parents this time. If you received a note from me with a scheduled time, please make sure to attend.
- Please make sure your child is bringing in a fruit or vegetable for snack each day. Students are no longer allowed to bring in crackers, cereal, or popcorn. Many students were leaving crumbs and spilling their snack on the carpet so we decided that ONLY fruit or vegetables will be allowed. A clean classroom environment is very important.
- Please make sure your child is doing his/her homework each day. Homework for the week is passed out on Monday and due on Friday.
- MyOn- The school is holding a MyOn contest for the month of March. I am also holding a contest in my class for the students that read the most minutes during this month. I will be giving prizes to the three students that have read the most minutes in the class. Please encourage your child to log on to MyOn using the Clever app and read at home each day. Detailed directions for logging onto Clever are located in each child’s homework folder.
Thank you for your continued support!
- Homework packets will be sent home today. Please make sure your child completes the practice pages and reads for at least 20 minutes at home each day. Also, please make sure your child goes on MobyMax and MyOn during the break for extra practice, when possible.
- Miller will be hosting Miller’s Family Science and Engineering night on Monday, February 26th from 4:00-5:15pm. Please join us with your child. Admission is free and all students must be accompanied by an adult.
- Enjoy your time with your children and have a safe break!
Tomorrow is a late start! The school day begins at 9:35am for all elementary school students.
This Friday is Movie Night at Miller! Boss Baby (PG) will be showing at 5:00pm in the cafeteria. All students must be accompanied by an adult.