2018 April Sat 14th KIDS’ MARTIAN RACE
Group Registration Instructions:
They will need to select “I am here to register as a group participant”
YOUR TEAM NAME: Lindbergh Elementary – Blue Wave 12:00 Start
YOUR TEAM PASSWORD: flyers2017
Continue on with their registration. They must select team name and enter password. The kids’ race is already discounted to $15 (until March 1) so no coupon code is needed. If you would like to extend the invitation to your school community we are offering a school discount code. (See below for more details.)
SCHOOL CODE (10% off 5K, 10K, 13., 26K 1 or 26.2): SCHOOLGROUP18
Blue Care Network Martian Kid’s 1.2 Mile Race:
- Group Price is $15 per child until March 1! Please note there are processing fees.
- ALL GROUP ENTRIES ARE DUE ON OR BEFORE MARCH 1. Please try and remind the students to get signed up before then!
- Updated Training Plans, Log Books and Paper Registration Forms can be found at the bottom of this page: https://martianraces.com/index.php/events/kid-s-marathon
- If you are offering paper registration to students, please make sure to let them know the price is $15 not regular rate of $19. Encourage online registration!
Martian 5K and longer!
Last year school groups made up over 6% of the total runners in the 5K and longer! Let’s see if we can get this up to 10%! We all know great habits start young! Also, it’s easier to commit to something when you have a good team alongside you! Get those teachers, school staff, parents and family members moving in 2018!
- Distribute SCHOOL CODE among school staff and school family members.
- When you distribute, please make sure they know NOT TO SHARE with folks outside of your school community. If this discount code is abused, I will have to turn it off.
- They will also need team name and password and should sign up as a group member.
- You can use this for a group of older kids who have moved on past the 1.2 Mile race
- Kids can run the 1.2 and a longer race but they will have to register for both
More info to come during January 2018 about registration for the race.
Ford Park Dearborn
Morley Ave. and Monroe St., Dearborn, MI 48124
See below for every year Lindbergh has participated and the total amount raised.
Our school has raised more than $41,000 overall!! Amazing!!
|School Year||Total Raised|